Jeff Watson Homes has been building new homes in Central Texas for over 20 years. The people we have built homes for are as diverse and unique as the area itself. However, throughout the years we have sold many homes to people from all over the country who want to spend their retirement years in this great area. Given that we have been part of this community for so many years, we would like to share with you our top 5 reasons you should retire to Central Texas.
5. Cultural Diversity – Central Texas is an area that has attracted people from all parts of the country and all walks of life. No matter who you are or where you’re from, when you make your home in Central Texas, you will find it’s rich culture and arts community offers something for everyone and the people here are special. We should know, we built their homes.
4. Hot Travel Destination - Over the years, this area has become a popular travel destination. People from all over the country have decided to make a trip down to the Austin/San Marcos/San Antonio and see what this area has to offer. From University of Texas sports to the vibrant music scene in Austin; from weekends spent antiquing in Georgetown and Salado to art festivals in Fredericksburg, there is something for everyone.
3. Arts & Entertainment - With its vibrant arts scene, music and film festivals, kayaking, hiking, and fishing, if you can find something to do here, than you’re not trying hard enough. Central Texas is perfect for people who are ready to retire but nowhere ready to slow down and this place is perfect for making the most out of these years of your life.
2. Outstanding Medical Community – After generations of retirees choosing Central Texas, it’s no surprise there are several medical facilities in the area that would offer excellent care for seniors. We hear quite often from our home owners that they have truly benefited from the excellent health care associated with this area.
1. Excellent Weather – Central Texas, with its moderate winters, offers many year round outdoor activities. Whether it is golfing, hiking, boating or just spending an afternoon going from shop to shop, our weather makes it a great place for outdoor activities.
In our years of building new homes in Central Texas, we have gotten to know many people and by keeping “our ear to the ground” we have learned a thing or two about what makesthis area so special. These are just a few good reasons to retire to Central Texas. If you would like more information on the advantages of living in Central Texas, please contact us. it would be our pleasure to talk with you. If you are looking for a homebuilder, you could not ask for a better reputation than that of Jeff Watson Homes. A local builder known for quality home building and excellent customer service, Jeff Watson has over 20 years of experience in the area. Visit the website to learn more, or join the online community on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest.